- A.SSE.1 – Interpret parts of an expression such as term, factor, and coefficient.
- A.SSE.2 – Use the structure of an expression to rewrite them into equivalent forms (factoring, dividing, multiplying polynomials).
- A.APR.1 – Add, Subtract & Multiply Polynomials
- A.APR.2 – Apply the Remainder Theorem (rewrite division problems as multiplication problems plus the remainder).
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Using Area to understand Distribution & Factoring
- Multiplying Polynomials Classwork
- Multiplying Polynomials HW
- Dividing Polynomials – Reverse Tabular (Lesson 3)
- Long Division w/ Polynomials (Lesson 4)
- Putting It All Together (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division) – Lesson 5
- Math Hospital (Polynomial Arithmetic)
- Explanation Video (see link for timestamps)