- F.LE.4 – For exponential models, understand the relationship between the exponent expression and the logarithmic expression. Evaluate where base is 2, 10 or e using technology.
- Evaluate logarithmic functions
- F.IF.7e – Graph logarithmic functions by hand, exploring the relationship with exponential functions (through tables and inverses). Identify key features and end behaviors.
- WhatPower (ENY Lesson 8) –> Relating to Exponential Functions
- WhatPower (ENY Lesson 10) –> Connecting to Logarithms (What is a Log?)
- Introduction to Logarithmic Properties (ENY Lesson 11)
- More Logarithmic Properties & Practice (ENY Lesson 12)