- A.SSE.2 – Use structures of an expression to identify ways to rewrite it.
- A.SSE.3 – Factor to identify the roots or complete the square to solve for roots of a quadratic function.
- A.APR.6 – Divide Polynomials using the Tabular Method or Long Division.
- A.REI.4 – Solve quadratic equations in one variable.
- F.IF.7 – Graph functions expressed symbolically and identify key features
- Diamond Problems Practice
- Quadratic Forms Exploration
- How can I find the product?
- Is there a shortcut?
- Factoring Practice Problems (including answers)
- How Can I Factor This? Why am I Doing This?