Period 1 & 5 (Algebra 2)
- Students finish homework
- Show Video (linked here and embedded below)
- Quiz (approx. 30 min)
- students may use notes, a calculator and a rule
- Students may listen to music while working (respectfully)
- Cell Phones MUST be away (please document those not following this rule)
These classes have great students, they will list and be respectful.
Period 7 (Calculus)
- Tell students to save the exponent POGIL packet given last class, we will work on it when Mr. Germanis returns.
- Read (or have student read) the “Project Instructions” PowerPoint
- Students may use the internet, textbooks or classwork to begin their project.
- A Link to the project page is here http://mr.germanis.org/2019/01/semester-1-calculus-project-2019/
- Distribute the dark orange project description.
- Encourage students to read the bottom of the paper first.
- If students have questions, please have them email Mr. Germanis at email@example.com